Really great list of bloggers here. Before I get into the list, I want to let you know I completely agree with something you said.
"Learning from successful bloggers:
1. Cuts down your learning curve by years; you avoid their mistakes
2. Inspires you to push yourself through difficult times
3. Gives you the secrets you need to retire, to become a pro blogger
4. Might just make you want to start island hopping today, or next weekend, or next month
5. Can inspire you to make the necessary changes to live the internet lifestyle"
I've been blogging for one year now and I love successful bloggers for all of those reasons. Sure, I've made mistakes on my own as well but they're learning experiences.
Now, onto your list.
I've heard of and follow everyone's blogs here except Phillip Dews and Andrew Spence. This is the first time I'm hearing about them but I'll be sure to check them out and see their great blog posts.
Great share here Ryan. I'll be sure to share this post.
Ryan Biddulph12 hours ago
Excellent post Ashley. I dig the belief point. We work with who we believe in, and even if someone's skills are top shelf, you're less likely to hire them if your beliefs are divergent. Thanks so much, tweeting through Triberr.